More than a decade of fertility treatment data, clinical management experience and patient input has shaped our innovative approach to managing infertility treatment directly for consumers. Here’s some of what we’ve learned about infertility patients’ unique needs and what they want:
- There is a lot of information out there, and a lot of promotion. It’s sometimes difficult for patients to figure out what is needed to make the best personal decision.
- Patients would prefer a predictable plan of action that has the highest chance of the best result (a baby) in the shortest time.
- Great Physicians, following proven protocols, deliver great outcomes.
- Infertility medications are expensive, adding 30% or more to basic fertility financing costs. There are very few real discounts available, creating an additional barrier to pursuing treatment.
- Fertility treatments, both conventional treatments like Clomid/IUI and high tech solutions like IVF, are costly. The lowest priced procedures also have the lowest chance of success (8% – 10%). Multiple attempts of the least expensive treatments do not improve their chance of success. Usually, more aggressive treatment yields the best chance for success (45% - 70+%, depending on age), actually saving significant time, money and emotional stress for the patient.
- Multi-cycle treatment plans are available, but with success rates improving dramatically, that might not be the best financial decision for every patient.
WINFertility’s proven protocols, treatment oversight, management review processes, and experienced FertilityCoach Nurses, together with our ability to directly contract with pharmaceutical manufacturers and pharmacies has delivered dramatic results in both quality treatment outcomes and IUI and IVF cost savings. We arrange for superior patient care, provided by some of the most accomplished fellowship-trained Fertility Specialists in the country and access to flexible financing programs to give patients a better way to achieve their dream of having a baby.